National Food Show Details
Join us for the filming of a National Food Show at Von Elrod’s!!!
Von Elrod’s Beer Hall & Kitchen will film a segment for a national food show and we need a few friends to sit in the dining room during the taping. We’d love your help! We’ll feed you a hot meal and you’ll get a behind-the-scenes glimpse into national network TV. If interested, please respond with name & email address for each participant.
The sign up form is located here.
- The time commitment is 3– 6 p.m. on Monday, November 1.
- Your role that day will be a restaurant guest as the production team gathers video footage for the episode. It’ll be the easiest job you’ve ever had: sit happily at a table and enjoy some of the best food in Nashville while getting a front row seat to TV magic. Some people may be asked to interview directly with the production team to talk about the featured dishes & the restaurant.
- You will be asked to sign a release form from the network; this may come via email in advance or may be handled the day of the taping.
- You’ll get a meal while you are there! Because the restaurant will be closed to the public and focused on filming, it may be an abbreviated menu.
- We love your kiddos, but this taping is for ages 18+ only.
- Wear what makes you most comfortable, but the network has a couple requests – no visible logos/brand names, and no solid white.
- You are welcome to tell your friends that you are participating in a national TV taping at Von Elrod’s. However, for the time being please do not release specific details about dishes or the show itself, either verbally or on social media. The network will address their specific guidelines on the day of the taping.
- Friends & family guests for the taping are not required to provide a negative test result for the taping. For your safety, all participating staff at Von Elrod’s and the network’s production team will be tested in advance.
- Masks will be required upon entry & will be worn at all times when cameras are not rolling.
- There will be a safety officer upon check in who will ask questions about possible symptoms, exposure, travel, etc.
- Please be as mindful as possible in the days leading up to the taping – wear a mask, stay distanced, etc.
- If you suspect even the slightest risk of exposure, please do not come to the taping. While we are keeping the group of participants as small as possible and will maintain distancing onsite, we don’t want to put anyone at unnecessary risk.
If you have a question I have not covered, don’t hesitate to ask. Thank you for your consideration of joining us!